Sunday, August 23, 2026

Ok - what's the deal, Charlie?  Where have you been?

Well, I can tell you where I've been, not sure if I know what the deal has been!  We've been at camp, and always before there have been two or three places on the property where there was enough cell phone service to get on-line, get emails, post things.   But not this time - I could make phone calls, but couldn't get on-line.  So here (posted below) are the haikus that I wrote but couldn't get to you!
 
And a couple of pictures to go with them - phragmities and sunflowers -
 
bonus haiku from Aug 19
Small bird clings to tall
green spike, bending it earthward
       swinging phragmities!
       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Ok - getting back on schedule, here is the prayer for today.  And I do have to say that while I'm not using it today, I do love the pas...